Someone who’s opinion matters has been suggesting I call it a hike after Katahdin. I’m not on board with that, but it kicked some gears loose, and so I am putting out an opinion poll.
If you were me, would you:
- Hike until Katahdin and call it a hike?
- Finish Maine, go back to Harper’s Ferry and hike until the money in the trip account runs out?
- Same as #2, except tap into savings when the money runs out, and keep going?
- Same as #2, except beg everyone shamelessly for money, aka a gohikeme appeal?
- Hike until October 31 and call it a hike, wherever I am?
- Other – fill in the blank.
Please respond with a number and any reasoning you want to add! Eagerly awaiting results. 🙂
Thank you! I hike on!